Why Brunel PI?

Traditional estate and letting agents still dominate the property marketplace, but online and social media led enterprises are on the rise, Brunel PI Brokers understand what is required when it comes to purchasing professional indemnity insurance and what is required.

The Royal Institute of Surveyors (RICS), have strict professional indemnity insurance requirements (more info can be found under Surveyor’s tab), but not all estate agents have RICS qualified staff, so using a specialist professional indemnity broker like Brunel PI Brokers is essential. Professional indemnity insurance is not just a requirement for RICS member firms, but also the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and even Rightmove require proof of cover to join.

Our service includes:

  • Cover up to £50,000,000.
  • A rated insurers
  • RICS compliant wording and insurers if required
  • Worldwide cover available
  • Bespoke wordings and endorsements can be negotiated
  • Access to the Lloyds and London insurance markets
  • In-house claims handling support
  • HR, regulatory and compliance support through the My Business Hub application
  • Full business insurance support be it office, travel, fleet, directors & officers, cyber or commercial combined our team can help